Jordan Harmon co-founder of VidAngel joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to report on the opening week success of the new film “Sound of Freedom” which tells the real story of Tim Ballard rescuing children from child sex trafficking. The film debuted during the busiest and most competitive time of year for movies and has exceeded expectations out performing competitors like Disney. Sound of Freedom nearly doubled expected ticket sales at 3.8 million in the first week.
How ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Broke Every Industry Rule And Crushed Hollywood Movies
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks