Steve Bannon host of the WarRoom explains how venture capitalists have screwed the American middle class out of billions with the Silicone Valley Bank bailout. Closed room deals and private behind the scenes workings allowed for the oligarchs to save their money while the American people are left to pick up the pieces of the latest financial disaster in the Biden era.
“$40 billion went out in one day and this is these venture capitalists who knew material non-public information. Remember that phrase material non-public information. This was not put out in a press release not put out into the world. They heard rumors they had talks they got on a call with the CEO, but they had already made their decision. $40 billion dollars went out. They got all their money out.”
How David Tepper And Venture Capitalists Screwed MAGA Out Of Billions With Silicon Valley Bank Bailout – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record