At approximately 6:25PM this evening the Hanover Police Department responded to Hanover Town Hall after our dispatch center received a call from a crisis hotline reporting that someone had potentially suffered a gunshot wound at that location.
Shortly after responding, officers were provided with an update stating the call was possibly a hoax & had been received by a crisis hotline from out of state.
Officers conducted a full sweep of the building & confirmed no one was present inside while also deeming it safe.
The Hanover Police Department takes these threats seriously and responds accordingly.
Hanover Police Department Detectives will be investigating this incident further but to be clear there is no threat at Hanover (MA) Town Hall.
Hoax shooting incident call at Hanover Town Hall
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks