Update: At approximately 6:01 PM this evening, the Waxahachie Police Department received several 911 calls reporting that people were running out of the Waxahachie Walmart due to a possible loud noise that may have resembled gunfire.
The store was evacuated, and officers performed a complete and thorough search of the store, including reviewing security camera footage.
Based on the investigation, there was no indication that any shots had been fired and it was determined there was no threat to the public.
The property was given an all-clear at approximately 7:00 PM.
A number of different law enforcement organizations are reacting to reports of active shooter at Walmart at 1200 N Hwy 77 in Waxahachie, Texas.
Waxahachie Police Department and Ellis County Sheriff’s Office are currently at the scene conducting an investigation.
As of now, the Police Department has been unable to find anything at the scene.
As at the time of this report, there has been neither confirmation nor identification of any victims.
No suspects have been identified, and there has been no information immediately released regarding any arrests.
Police ask public to please stay out of the area.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Hoax active shooter call at Walmart in Waxahachie
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks