Accra witnessed the launch of a revolutionary HIV self-testing kit on 19 July 2023, a significant step towards promoting HIV awareness and testing in Ghana.
The introduction of this user-friendly device aims to empower individuals to check their status discreetly and conveniently, within the comfort of their homes or any chosen location.
Supported by the Global Fund to fight HIV, AIDS, and Tuberculosis, this kit promises quick and accurate results, encouraging more people to take charge of their health and get tested.
With enhanced confidentiality and ease of use, the self-testing kit is expected to play a vital role in increasing HIV testing rates and reducing the stigma surrounding the disease.
Netizens reacted to the news:
“HIV has 3 testing systems are they making available the 3 methods? Because 1 test can not be a confirm as HiV positive
An effort to increase HIV patients”
“Question is have they examined those kits probably??
Last we heard some of the Covid19 test kits had Covid on them when they were distributed to some countries.”
Would you give it a use? we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
HIV Self-Testing Kit Unveiled In Accra Ghana
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks