Today is International Cat Day, and we will commemorate it by keeping it real. By that, I mean reminding everyone that cat’s are basically jerks and that they are most definitely not the apex predators they like to think they are. But on the other hand, they can be the cutest little jerks. And I can’t think of many things that are more calming and relaxing that a little apex predator laying on your lap or your chest, dosing you with their purr-fected TLC.
Special shout out to my buddy, Bosco, who my Hellhounds have dubbed an honorary Hellcat:
Open thread below…
Happy Cat* Day!
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video