Nicole from New Federal State of China joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the persecution of Miles Guo by the Chinese Community Party and CCP infiltration into the justice system. Guo, who is currently in jail on financial charges, was denied bail in New York. This treatment is in contrast from how Harry Lu and Chen Jinping were treated over the arrest for operating a CCP police station. The two men we almost instantly granted bail. The police station was an arm of China’s Ministry for Public Security that has been targeting Miles Guo and other dissidents with harassment campaigns.
Global Freedom Is Dependent On The DoJ’s Political Persecution Of Miles Guo
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More