Georgetown Police and the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office are currently at the scene of a shooting that took place at the Money Saver store located at the intersection of Merriman Road and Highmarket Street.
Officers and detectives are currently on scene conducting an investigation.
As at the time of this report, there has been neither confirmation nor identification of any victims.
No suspects have been identified, and there has been no information immediately released regarding any arrests.
Police ask public to please stay out of the area.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Georgetown Police investigate shooting at Money Saver store in South Carolina
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks