Paramore brought out Congress’ only Generation Z member for their gig last night in Washington DC. When passed the mic by frontwoman Hayley Williams, Frost said: “Fuck Ron DeSantis! Fuck fascism!” to wild cheers from the crowd. As for his performance Frost wrote in a tweet, “Very grateful for this moment. I’ve been practicing in the shower for YEARS.”
The kids are indeed alright.
Paramore brought Florida congressman Maxwell Frost out for ‘Misery Business’ at their show in Washington DC last night (June 2) – check out footage below.
The band traditionally brings a number of fans onto the stage to sing the last chorus of their 2007 hit. In Washington DC, it was the turn of Frost, who, at the age of just 25, became the first member of Generation Z to be elected to the US Congress. Prior to his election, he was the national organising director for the pro-gun control movement March For Our Lives.
When passed the mic by frontwoman Hayley Williams, Frost said: “Fuck Ron DeSantis! Fuck fascism!” to cheers from the crowd.
Frost’s words echo a similar statement made by Williams at a show in New Jersey last weekend (May 27), where she told fans they’d be “dead to her” if they voted for Ron DeSantis.
Rep. Frost seems to like punching nazis.
Gen Z Rep Maxwell Frost Joins Paramore On Stage For ‘Misery Business’
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video