The right-wing media often targets Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, and he’s OK with that. He can handle an interview on Fox News like nobody’s business. That’s his forté, and he can even tell jokes in a deadpan manner that goes over Fox News personalities’ heads.
During a Fox News segment, one of the pundits seemingly became unhinged and literally blamed Buttigieg for “everything.”
“I mean, I love the idea, but I don’t think I would do it personally, but it’s like we’re missing the point, which is that thanks, Pete Buttigieg, for messing everything up so that you know what I mean,” she said. “Why don’t you just not lose the luggage? We might have to spend more money on extra underwear.”
The airlines are responsible for lost luggage, ma’am.
Twitter users poured in, including Pete’s husband.
Darn you, Pete Buttigieg.
Fox News Blames Buttigieg For ‘Everything’ And It’s Hilarious
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks