The governor has mostly refrained from criticizing Trump, but he has retaliated against some of the jabs the former president has sent his way.
Watters added, “I have to applaud Ron DeSantis’ restraint for not counterpunching for six months. He is at last counterpunching, and they are powerful. Although I admire the counterarguments, Donald Trump is wearing him thin. And I’m interested to watch Ron DeSantis’ polling results once he began counterpunching.
DeSantis, who has been a lock for second place in the majority of the GOP primary surveys, continues to behind Trump by a significant margin.
Watters said, “It almost feels like Trump swarms you with negativity when he hits you. “And he’s hitting you in a place he chooses.” He continued by expressing his hope that Trump would not want to “coast” by skipping Republican debates.
Watters said, “But I want to see him take on Ron DeSantis.” Because it’s so entertaining to watch, I want to see him debate each of these men. Trump, though, cannot coast. This man runs for office with great vigour. “I don’t want him to get into this thing where he just says, ‘You know, my poll numbers aren’t great, I’m not debating,'” he said in conclusion. But he has the ability to completely blast him out of the water if he so chooses.
Fox host predicts Trump could beat DeSantis in potential match-up; Negativity is a Strategic Weapon |
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks