A grand theft incident at the Shops at Palm Desert resulted in a temporary increase in police presence at the mall on Tuesday evening.
The incident was reported around 5:15 p.m. Initially, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of an assault with a deadly weapon, but upon further investigation, it was confirmed to be a grand theft at a store within the mall.
Sergeant Wenndy Brito-Gonzalez reported that the suspects used an unknown object to shatter display cases, stole undisclosed merchandise, and quickly fled from the location.
Thanks to valuable information, deputies were able to apprehend all four suspects based on their description.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Four suspects detained after grand theft inside The Shops at Palm Desert
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks