A Kenyan pastor, known as Makenzie Nthenge has been arrested by the police for his reported involvement in the demise of four of his church members who were allegedly instructed to fast to “meet Jesus.”
On the 14th of April, the police conducted a raid in reaction to the tip about “ignorant citizens starving to death under the pretext of meeting Jesus after being brainwashed by the so-called man of God who is the leader and founder of “Good News International Church”.
Four of his members were found dead during the operation and 11 were admitted to the hospital.
Seven men and four women between the ages of 17 and 49 including 3 are presently in critical condition and receiving treatment at the hospital.
“It is further suspected that there are several victims in the forest land believed to belong to the suspect,” the police reported.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Four Dead, Eleven Hospitalized While Fasting To Meet Jesus Christ
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More