With news that Kevin McCarthy is kowtowing to the far-right and Trump by opening an impeachment inquiry, Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman couldn’t contain his disdain for the absurd cowardice of the Republican Party.
Source: Business Insider
On Tuesday, Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy announced his plan to direct committees to open an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden after he said GOP members “uncovered serious and credible allegations” against the president in recent months.
Asked about McCarthy’s decision immediately after it was formally announced, Democratic Sen. John Fetterman appeared less than impressed.
“Oh my God really? Oh my gosh, you know, oh it’s devastating,” he said before falling into a fit of laughter. “OOOoOoOOoOoOOOOh don’t do it, please don’t do it. Oh no, oh no!”
Fetterman Reacts In Mock Horror To GOP Impeachment Inquiry News
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video