About Eliza Taylor
Eliza Taylor whose full real name is Eliza Jane Morley is a very talented, beautiful, and popular Australian actress. She is best known for her works in Movies and TV shows like The 100, Christmas Inheritance, The November Man, The Sleepover Club, Thumper, Neighbours, I’ll Be Watching, Pirate Islands, It Only Takes a Night, 6 Plots, City Homicide & more.
Eliza Taylor (Born on October 24, 1989, in Melbourne, Australia) is 33 years old with around 5 feet and 5 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Eliza’s net worth is roughly between $2 million to $4 million.
Marriage Relationship & Kids
Talking about Eliza Taylor’s love life, In the year 2019, She got married to her husband named Bob Morley. Previously, She had been through a miscarriage. After that, She gave birth to their beautiful son (Born on March 2022)
Eliza Taylor Family Background
Eliza’s dad (stepfather) is an Author and her mom is a graphic designer. She has altogether three siblings including a brother and two beautiful sisters. Her biological dad was an entrepreneur and businessman.
Did You Know?
- Before her acting career, She wanted to become a marine biologist.
- In the year 2003, She made her professional acting debut working in Pirate Islands.
- Besides acting, She is good at guitar and writes songs as well.
- She studied at The University of California Los Angeles.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $2 million to $4 million.|
|Age||33 years old (2023)|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Josephine Langford
Read the full biography of Claire Holt
Social Media Presence
She has more than 3M followers on her Instagram and more than 236.3K followers on her Tiktok.
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/elizajaneface/
Tiktok = https://www.tiktok.com/@misselizataylor
Eliza Taylor | Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth (2023), Facts
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |