The East Legon Executive Fitness Club has demonstrated its commitment to corporate social responsibility by making a significant donation to support education.
The club donated a total of GH₵400,000 to 40 deserving medical students from the University of Ghana Medical School in Legon who are in need of financial assistance.
The contribution is aimed at bolstering their educational journey and helping them achieve their academic goals.
During the presentation, the club handed over a cheque of GH₵300,000 and pledged an additional GH₵100,000, highlighting their dedication to promoting education and giving back to the community.
A now-viral video that captured the moment has since surfaced online as netizens take to react to it.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
East Legon Fitness Club Donates GH₵400,000 to Support Needy Medical Students at University of Ghana
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks