On Sunday afternoon, Charlie Kirk announced the results from the podium, emphasizing that Vivek Ramaswamy finished in second place rather than Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Chris Christie, or one of the other more well-known contenders.
In a post on Truth Social, Trump reveled in the outcome that was never in doubt at the overwhelmingly MAGA conference, where candidates like Asa Hutchinson received loud jeers.
I (WE!) won the major Turning Point Straw Poll in a BLOWOUT, receiving 85.7% of the vote, Trump wrote. Vivek received 2%, Sloppy Chris Christie received a big, fat ZERO, and Ron DeSantimonious finished a solid third with 4.3%.
Although Kirk claimed on stage that Ramaswamy placed third in the vice presidential preference poll and second in the presidential preference poll, the numbers don’t seem to add up.
At the TPUSA event, DeSantis didn’t give a speech. Chris Christie engaged in conflict with Tucker Carlson regarding American support for Ukraine.
Donald Trump Reacts To Blow-Out Straw Poll Victory At TPUSA Weekend Event |
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video