Dina Pugliese is a Canadian television personality. She is currently the co-host of City Toronto’s Breakfast Television which she joined the show in 2006, replacing Liza Fromer. On 15th February 2023, she announced on air that she will be leaving the show after 16 years, with her last day scheduled for February 24. She says she is leaving the show after 16 years in part due to the grueling, early morning hours of the job. She is the wife of Alek Mirkovich, founder of campayn.com.
After graduating with a degree in Journalism, Jansen has her work cut out for her as a host and reporter for over two decades. Initially, she worked as an associate producer for The Bynon Show on Global Television. Later, she works as a writer, reporter, and producer for Toronto 1’s “Toronto Today”. She has done include guest appearances on The Hour, Bash at the Square, and Citytv New Year’s Bash movie. She has hosted the MuchMusic VJ Search and Canada’s Got Talent as well.
Where is Dina Pugliese from?
Dina Pugliese was born on 22nd May 1974. She is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada whereas she grew up in Woodbridge, Ontario. By nationality, she is Canadian and her ethnic background is mixed with Canadian-Italian. She is 48 years old as of 2022. She grew up with two sisters by her side. As per her birthdate, Gemini is her zodiac sign and she is a follower of the Christianity religion.
Talking about his educational qualification, she is a graduate of York University (Sociology and Mass Communications) and Humber College (Journalism).
How did Dina Pugliese start his career?
- Dina Pugliese started her career as a producer of Global Television Network’s “The Bynon Show” and Toronto 1’s “Toronto Today”.
- She then became an entertainment reporter and host of “The A-List” and Star!’s “Star! Daily.”
- Likewise, she hosted MuchMusic’s “MuchMusic VJ Search” and Citytv’s New Year’s Eve special from Nathan Phillips Square.
- She is also a past member of the Girl Guides of Canada.
- On 17th October 2011, she was announced as the host of “Canada’s Got Talent”. The first season of the show ran in 2012.
- In April 2020, she co-hosted a spin-off version of the show called “Canadian Family’s Got Talent” carried out virtually by Citytv during the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada.
- She is currently the co-host of City Toronto’s “Breakfast Television” which she joined the show in 2006, replacing Liza Fromer. On 15th February 2023, she announced on air that she will be leaving the show after 16 years, with her last day scheduled for February 24. She said when she started, she was waking up around 4 a.m., but recently it’s been even earlier, around 2:30 a.m., and “more and more it’s taken both a mental and physical toll.” She said she plans to spend more quality time with her family, travel with her husband and focus on her clean beauty line.
Dina Pugliese Awards and Achievements
- 2006 – Gemini Award nomination for Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information or Performing Arts Program or Series for “MuchMusic VJ Search – The Series”.
What is Dina Pugliese’s net worth?
Dina Pugliese is the co-host of Toronto’s number-one morning show, “Breakfast Television”. Besides her well-recognized works, she was also a guest judge on Canada’s Next Top Model and host of the prestigious Women In Film and Television’s Crystal Awards Gala. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry.
Dina Pugliese’s net worth is estimated to have $2.3 million as of 2023 and her salary amounts to over $63,000 in a year. She is living a luxurious lifestyle from her career earnings and she also does have branded cars in her garage.
Who is Dina Pugliese husband?
Dina Pugliese is a married woman. She tied the knot to her husband, Alek Mirkovich in July 2005. Her spouse, Alek, is a founder of campayn.com. Dina and Alek met each other at a nightclub. She was 29 years of age when she first met Alex. Dina’s husband flew to New York to buy her a ring and proposed in a romantic setting at Niagara-on-the-Lake. She said yes without any second thought. The duo knew each other for six months at the time of their engagement. Their wedding venue is Mississauga at St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church. Their honeymoon destination was Greece. The lovely married couple is enjoying their present life a lot. Their love bond is going strong with the passage of time.
Dina Pugliese and her husband, Alek Mirkovich are parents to none. They have not thought about planning of baby yet.
How tall is Dina Pugliese?
Dina Pugliese is a beautiful woman. She has a fair skin type. Her bra size is 42 in. She has a pair of brown eye color and her hair color is dark brown. She is very conscious about his food intake and she is very strict with her diet.
Dina stands at a height of 1.83 m or 183 cm. She has a body weight that consists of 64 KG. She has got a healthy body with a slim body type.
Dina Pugliese – Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Parents, Age, Salary, Career
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |