Diana Taurasi is an American professional basketball player widely regarded as one of the greatest female basketball players of all time. She played college basketball at the University of Connecticut (UConn) under coach Geno Auriemma, where she achieved remarkable success and was a key part of three consecutive NCAA national championship-winning teams from 2002 to 2004.
In the 2004 WNBA Draft, Diana Taurasi was selected as the first overall pick by the Phoenix Mercury. She quickly made her mark in the league and has been a dominant force ever since.
Throughout her illustrious WNBA career, Taurasi has earned numerous accolades, including being named to the All-WNBA First Team multiple times and winning the WNBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award in 2009.
Diana Taurasi is married to Penny Taylor, a former professional basketball player from Australia. The couple got married in May 2017. They have two children together, a son named Leo Michael Taurasi-Taylor, born in March 2018, and a daughter named Isla Taurasi-Taylor who was born in October. 9, 2021.
Diana Taurasi Siblings
Diana Taurasi has one sibling, an older sister named Jessika Taurasi.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Diana Taurasi Siblings: Meet Jessika Taurasi
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks