Boris Epshteyn Senior Advisor to President Trump joins Steve Bannon’s WarRoom to discuss the witch hunt of President Trump by the Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg and how the response by Ron DeSantis, a speculated 2024 opponent of the Presidents. Epshteyn expressed that the establishment and donor class are controlling and advising Governor DeSantis and he failed to properly grasp the issue’s seriousness and attack on freedom. The weak strategy demonstrated by DeSantis is an indicator of his downfall. Bannon pointed to the increased interest the establishment has had with Glenn Youngkin.
“This is about woke radical persecutors.” Epshteyn explained to Bannon.
“DeSantis isn’t in his comfort zone, he’s not a gameday player.” – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More