Alan Dershowitz legal expert and author of “Get Trump” joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the legal Witch Hunt of President Trump Dershowitz examines the case brought by Soros funded Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. He analyzes the reporting done by the New York times in how the case was redone by Bragg when he changed his stance on the validity of Michael Cohen’s account.
“Here you have Democrats running for prosecutional offices promising to get Trump, the man who was about to run against the leader of their party the President of the United States. You better have the strongest case in the world.”
Dershowitz On Bragg’s Weak Case Against Trump – Stephen K Bannon’s War Room
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More