Investigators and prosecutors from multiple law enforcement agencies have been working collaboratively on numerous death investigations in Northwest Oregon, and they have determined that there are links between four cases: Kristin Smith, Charity Perry, Bridget Webster, and Ashley Real.
These Investigators and prosecutors, from nine different law enforcement agencies, have been in regular communication and have been working collaboratively on these investigations for several months. These agencies include the Gresham Police Department, Portland Police Bureau, Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County District Attorney’s Office, Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Polk County District Attorney’s Office, and the Oregon State Police.
No charges have been filed against anyone in connection with any of these four death investigations. Investigators have interviewed multiple people in connection with these cases and have identified at least one person of interest that is linked to all four of the decedents. Based on the available information to investigators, there is not believed to be any active danger to the community at this time.
No additional information, including the nature of the information that links these four cases together is being released at this time, as these are ongoing death investigations. The cause and manner of death in each case remains undetermined by the Oregon State Medical Examiner.
These four ongoing investigations include:
- February 19, 2023 – Kristin Smith, 22 (Portland Police Bureau)
- Missing report filed with the Gresham Police Department on December 22, 2022.
- April 24, 2023 – Charity Lynn Perry, 24 (Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office)
- April 30, 2023 – Bridget Leann (Ramsay) Webster, 31 (Polk County Sheriff’s Office)
- May 7, 2023 – Ashley Real, 22 (Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office)
- Missing report filed with the Portland Police Bureau on April 4, 2023.
Investigators continue to seek the public’s help in each of these investigations. Anyone with information about these cases is asked to contact the appropriate investigator or investigative agency. Media requests regarding specific cases should be directed to the investigating agency.
- Kristin Smith Case – Portland Police Bureau
Detective Jeffery Pontius – [email protected]
- Charity Perry Case – Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff’s Office Tip Line: 503-988-0560
Detective Kevin Odil – [email protected]
- Bridget Webster Case – Polk County Sheriff’s Office
Detective David Shorter – [email protected]
- Ashley Real Case – Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office
Tip Line: 503-723-4949
Online Tip Sheet: https://www.clackamas.us/sheriff/tip
Anyone desiring anonymity may submit tips to Crime Stoppers of Oregon. Crime Stoppers of Oregon offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 for information, reported to Crime Stoppers of Oregon, that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony crime and tipsters can remain anonymous. Secure and anonymous tips may be provided at www.crimestoppersoforegon.com or visit the App Store and download P3 Tips for smart phones or tablets.
Crime Stoppers of Oregon is funded 100% by community donations. To support Crime Stoppers of Oregon with a donation, or to view other unsolved cases, please visit http://www.crimestoppersoforegon.com/
Deaths of 4 women whose bodies were found in Oregon over the course of 3 months are all linked
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video