Let’s face it. The American media has been failing us for generations. It’s no more investigative reporting such as the kind that brought Tricky Dicky Nixon down. Now all we get are false stories about WMDs in Iraq, or covering up or minimalizations of misdeeds by our current leaders. At least until the next 24 hour news cycle where they do the same thing to another story.
One of my favorite quotes regarding journalism is from Sally Claire who said, “If someone says it’s raining and another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the fucking window and find out which is true.”
Open thread below….
Dear Media, Do Your Job!
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video