Noah Settles, the rapper from D.C., who admitted guilt after being charged with firing a gun inside Tysons Corner Center mall in Tysons, Virginia, has been handed a three-year prison sentence.
This duration is the mandatory minimum for the felony firearm possession offense.
Additionally, Settles has received a 10-year probationary period and is permanently banned from entering Tyson’s mall.
During the Father’s Day weekend on June 18, 2022, the incident involving shots being fired took place.
Although no one was directly struck by the gunfire, three individuals sustained injuries while attempting to flee the scene.
According to authorities, the shooting is believed to have originated from a physical and verbal altercation between a group associated with Settles and another group within the mall.
After the altercation subsided and both groups went their separate ways, Settles reportedly returned and discharged three rounds.
After fleeing the scene, Settles evaded authorities but ultimately surrendered himself to the police and has been in custody ever since.
Settles, widely recognized as the rapper ‘No Savage’ in the DMV area, boasts a substantial following of over 50,000 subscribers on YouTube and more than 33,000 on Instagram.
DC rapper Noah Settles aka “No Savage” sentenced to three years in prison for opening fire inside Tysons Corner Center mall in Virginia
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks