Dave Walsh energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi power systems joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the push to ban gas cars and appliances in many blue states.
“Choices are a great thing for consumers because they keep prices in check. So the fact of having the choice of a gas car or electric car, a stove that’s gas or electric, a heat pump or not a heat pump, a water heater that’s gas or not gas, choices are a good thing they keep costs down everybody knows that. The nation is on fire on those issues. We’re not accustomed to buying certain items because the government said so, that’s a totalitarian state thing.”
Dave Walsh describes how forcing people to switch from Gas to Electric Energy is Totalitarian.
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video