Dave Walsh energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi power systems joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the push to ban gas cars and appliances in many blue states.
“Choices are a great thing for consumers because they keep prices in check. So the fact of having the choice of a gas car or electric car, a stove that’s gas or electric, a heat pump or not a heat pump, a water heater that’s gas or not gas, choices are a good thing they keep costs down everybody knows that. The nation is on fire on those issues. We’re not accustomed to buying certain items because the government said so, that’s a totalitarian state thing.”
Dave Walsh describes how forcing people to switch from Gas to Electric Energy is Totalitarian.
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More