News broke that special counsel Jack Smith’s office secured a search warrant for the thrice-indicted former President’s Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump. The warrant was from January 2023, and Twitter wasn’t allowed to warn Trump. They tried to fight it and had to fork over $350,000 after failing to comply with the records sought under the search warrant.
The twice-impeached one-term President is blowing a gasket on his Truth Social platform.
“Just found out that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ secretly attacked my Twitter account, making it a point not to let me know about this major “hit” on my civil rights,” he insisted.
“My Political Opponent is going CRAZY trying to infringe on my Campaign for President,” he added. “Nothing like this has ever happened before. Does the First Amendment still exist? Did Deranged Jack Smith tell the Unselects to DESTROY & DELETE all evidence? These are DARK DAYS IN AMERICA!”
Lumpy’s Twitter account was suspended in January 2021, shortly after he whipped his supporters into a frenzy before they marched to the Capitol, then beat the hell out of the police, then tried to overturn the election. What is Trump afraid of? Was he sending North Korea’s leader love notes via DMs?
‘DARK DAYS!: Trump Responds To DOJ ‘Attacking’ His Twitter Account
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks