Failed vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin appeared on Newsmax to talk with host Eric Bolling, and she seems to think that Fox News is woke now. I can’t tell. She’s incoherent.
“Okay, well then it’s we ,Joe Sixpack, the audience that is desiring facts, information so we can make up our own minds on all the issues that are circulating around our globe today,” she said.
“It’s up to us, we in the marketplace to open up and to allow and to demand forums, formats for a voice like Tucker’s and others who’ve been so bold,” she continued. “We shouldn’t sit back and wait for somebody else to do it.”
“We need to be the ones to provide the forum to provide the ear and to sincerely desire and listen to what it is that they have to say,” she said.
“It’s very valuable information that Tucker and others have been able to provide us in terms of exposure of who these people are, what they’re doing, what they’re doing to our children,” she continued.
“It’s just like all the trans stuff,” she said. It’s just like that Bud Light stuff that’s going on. It’s against the children and voices like Tucker’s like yours.”
“They need to be heard,” she added.
Well, if Bud Light upsets her, wait until she learns who owns a lot of stock in the brand that produces the beer.
Crazy Lady On Newsmax Appears To Be Talking In Tongues
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More