Tragic news has surfaced regarding the passing of Ms Jacky Oh, the wife of Dc Young Fly.
The specific circumstances surrounding her death have not been disclosed, although it is known that she was undergoing a mommy makeover procedure with a surgeon in Miami.
Jacky Oh!, whose birth name was Jacklyn Smith, crossed paths with DC in 2015, coinciding with his debut on MTV’s popular show “Wild ‘N Out.”
At that time, Jacky was already prominently featured as one of the “Wild ‘N Out” girls. While Jacky had moved on from her role on the show, she ventured into entrepreneurship by launching her own line of lip gloss called the J Nova Collection.
Although Jacky and DC were not officially married, they remained in a committed relationship and welcomed three children together.
Their daughters, Nova and Nala, were joined by their son, Prince, who was born just last year.
Our heartfelt condolences and prayers are extended to her family during this difficult period.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Comedian D.C. Young Fly Wife Ms Jacky Oh reportedly passed away during cosmetic surgery
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video