It kills me to keep writing about Chris Christie as if he’s somehow normal, but he’s really good with the quips about Trump. Via The Hill:
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) compared new charges against former President Trump that accuse him of working with Mar-a-Lago employees to delete surveillance footage at the club to the tactics of the fictionalized Corleone organized crime family.
“It appears that way,” Christie said in an interview Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” when asked whether he sees a clear-cut case for obstruction of justice.
“It’s pretty brazen. These guys were acting like the Corleones with no experience. I mean, the day after a grand jury subpoena is served, which includes the surveillance tapes, they go down to Mar-a-Lago, and Walt Nauta appears to be the Fredo of this family. They sent him to go down there. And they sent him to go and delete it. This is bad stuff,” Christie continued.
Christie On Trump Indictment: ‘Corleones Without The Experience’
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks