Chris Tierney is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is famous for currently playing for the Montreal Canadiens of the National Hockey League (NHL). His playing position is Centre. His shirt number is #71 for his current team. Olivia Donnelly is Chris’s wife with whom he married in 2022.
Tierney was drafted by the San Jose Sharks 55th overall in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft. Likewise, he has played for Ottawa Senators and Florida Panthers.
When was Chris Tierney born?
Chris Tierney was born on July 1, 1994. He was raised by his parents in Keswick, Ontario, Canada. He is Canadian by nationality and his ethnic background is Canadian-White. He celebrated his 28th birthday on July 1, 2022. Cancer is his zodiac sign as per his birth date and he is Christian when it comes to his religious belief. The ice hockey player has not shared the details regarding his family and education information to the public.
What team is Chris Tierney playing for?
- Chris Tierney, during his 2010-2011 season, started his major junior career in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) with the London Knights, scoring 11 points in 47 games.
- Tierney was selected in the second round, 55th overall, by the San Jose Sharks at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft. The Sharks signed Tierney to a three-year, entry-level contract on 2nd April 2013.
- Chris finished the playoffs with 21 points in 21 games during his 2012-2013 season. He concluded his major junior career during the 2013–14 season. He finished his Knights’ career with 191 points in 247 games.
- In his 2014-2015 season, he turned professional and made the Sharks’ opening night roster, and recorded his first career point (an assist) in his debut on October 8.
- He scored his first career NHL goal in a 5–1 win over the Vancouver Canucks on 5th February 2015.
- He spent the entirety of the 2015–16 season with the Sharks. During the season, he appeared in 79 games. He also played in 24 games during the 2016 Stanley Cup playoffs.
- On 11th July 2017, the Sharks signed him to a one-year, one-way contract extension worth $735,000. He signed a two-year contract extension with the Sharks on 18th July 2018.
- He was traded to the Ottawa Senators on September 13, 2018. He on 26th October 2020.
- Following the conclusion of his contract with the Senators, he left as a free agent. He was signed to a one-year, two-way contract with the Florida Panthers on July 16, 2022.
- He was assigned by the Panthers to begin the 2022–23 season with AHL affiliate, the Charlotte Checkers, marking the first time he returned to the AHL since 2016. He registered 16 points through 20 games with the Checkers.
- Chris was claimed off waivers from the Panthers by the Montreal Canadiens on February 23, 2023.
Who is Chris Tierney’s wife?
Chris Tierney is a married man. He tied a knot to his beautiful longtime girlfriend turned wife, Olivia Donnelly. The couple apparently met when they were youthful. They knew each other before 2014 and now, their relationship has nearly kept going for 10 years. The duo got married in August 2022. The couple as of now lives in Ottawa, Ontario. The duo is enjoying their present life a lot without any disturbances.
What is Chris Tierney’s net worth?
Chris Tierney is an ice hockey player. He is making a base salary of $750,000 as of 2022-2023 from his team, Montreal Canadiens. His main source of wealth comes from his ice hockey career.
Chris Tierney has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2023. With his talent and dedication to his career, his net worth will soon increase in the future. He lives a cool lifestyle at a moment.
How tall is Chris Tierney?
Chris Tierney is a handsome man with an athletic body type. His hair color is light brown and his eye color is blue. He has got a wide smile with a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him.
Chris Tierney has a standing height of 6 ft 1 in (185 cm) while he has a body weight that consists of 195 lb (88 kg; 13 st 13 lb). He has got a healthy body and he frequently goes to the gym to maintain his body.
Chris Tierney – Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Contract, Salary, Height
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More