Chris Rufo joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss his new bestselling book “America’s Cultural Revolution” which explains how the radical left has infiltrated at all levels of society. Rufo explores the history of post WWII America when neo-Marxist seeds were planted in nearly every institution leading up to 2020 when the country faced a massive coordinated agenda push. The key was infiltration of institutions because the Marxists understood they could not win at the ballot box. Rufo stresses the anti-democratic approach of the cultural revolution.
Chris Rufo: Right Must Focus On Praxis Not Just Winning Debates.
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video