The singer of “My Heart Will Go On” said, “I’m very sorry to let all of you down again. Even though it pains me, it’s better that we cancel everything right away until I’m truly prepared to return to the stage again since continuing to postpone the performances would not be fair to you.
“I want everyone to know that I’m not giving up… and I’m eager to meet you once more.
Six months since producing a heart-rending video providing insight into her diagnosis with stiff person syndrome, Celine Dion announced that the disease hinders “every aspect of my daily life.” She added that muscle spasms limit her singing and performing ability, along with day-to-day tasks.
She claimed in December that the spasms “affect every aspect of my daily life, sometimes making it difficult for me to walk and preventing me from using my vocal chords to sing the way I’m used to.”
Dion also assured her supporters that she has a “great team of doctors” working hard to assist her in recovering, but acknowledged that it has been a “struggle”.
“Singing is all I know. It’s what I’ve always done and what I’ve always loved doing, she added.
The remaining 42 shows on Dion’s Courage World Tour will get a refund at the original point of purchase.
For more questions, ticket holders are urged to get in touch with the place where they first bought them.
Celine Dion Fans Worry After Her World Tour Canceled Due To Incurable Diagnosis |
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More