The manager of an emerging rapper from Memphis has confirmed the tragic news of his death in a shooting incident on July 4.
The victim, known as Casino Jizzle but identified as Robert Tunstall, was fatally shot on Goldbrier Lane in northeast Memphis at around 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, according to his manager, Angie Strange.
While the Memphis Police have not yet released an official identification of the shooting victim, the manager’s statement confirms the loss of Casino Jizzle.
However, on Wednesday, the Memphis Police Department (MPD) issued an arrest warrant for 27-year-old Michael Clayton, charging him with First Degree Murder in connection with the Goldbrier homicide case.
It is worth noting that Casino Jizzle, who had been preparing to release his new album titled “Duh” on Friday, is an independent artist without a record label, as indicated on his Facebook page.
If you have any information on Clayton’s whereabouts, call CrimeStoppers at 901-528-CASH.
Casino Jizzle, real name Robert Tunstall killed in July 4 shooting on Goldbrier Lane in northeast Memphis
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks