Late this afternoon in the Temple area, an officer-involved shooting was confirmed by Carroll County officials.
Fortunately, the officer involved in the incident is fine, but the suspect has been neutralized.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) has been notified and will be handling the investigation, but as of 5:55 pm, there are limited details available.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Carroll County officials confirm an officer involved shooting in Temple
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record