Fox News host Rachel Campos-Duffy blamed the differences between Republicans and Democrats on religious beliefs about Heaven.
On Sunday’s Fox & Friends program, co-host Pete Hegseth argued religion was liberating because people could realize they aren’t perfect. A video clip of the moment was shared on social media.
“It changes the way you look even at politics,” Campos-Duffy agreed. “And sometimes, you know, we look at how hard on the left they play. They really play for keeps. They play in a way that’s very, you know, a lot of times conservatives look at it and go, why don’t we play as hard as them?”
The Fox News host said Democrats were trying to perfect the Earth because they did not believe in Heaven.
“Well, for them, where we live right now, this place, Earth is it,” she opined. “So everything’s on the line here for them. They think, as you said, they can perfect this Earth. Those of us who have faith don’t believe that. And we believe how we act here determines where we go after. And so we had to behave.”
“And so even in politics, we don’t, you know, we act within those moral limits,” Campos-Duffy insisted. “And you know, the ends justify the means is sort of the rules for radicals. That’s not how Christians act.”
Campos-Duffy Pretends Religious Faith Prevents Republicans From Behaving Badly
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks