According to the Chattanooga Police, officers were called to Memorial Park North on Thursday afternoon after reports of gunshots.
The CPD was informed shortly after 5 p.m. that shots had been fired near the emergency entrance.
A witness reported hearing a popping sound that they believed was a gunshot. Within two minutes of receiving the call, two Chattanooga Police Officers arrived at the hospital and entered the building.
After investigating, CPD Officers determined that there was no threat at the hospital or in the surrounding area where the alleged gunshot was heard.
The Chattanooga Police Department and CHI Memorial Hospital have concluded that there was no shooter or any danger present.
However, police are still investigating the incident to determine the reason for the reported disturbance.
Call of shots fired at CHI Memorial Hospital in Hixson was a FALSE ALARM
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More