Barack Obama’s personal chef, Tafari Campbell has been found dead after drowning near the former president’s Martha’s Vineyard home.
Tafari Campbell went missing while paddle boarding on Martha’s Vineyard, according to the Massachusetts State Police.
State police said the body of 45-year-old #TafariCampbell, of Dumfries, Virginia, was recovered Monday morning from Edgartown Great Pond.
Officials said Campbell’s body was found approximately 100 feet from shore at a depth of approximately 8 feet.
Campbell’s death is now under investigation of the State Police Detective Unit for the Cape and Islands District and Edgartown police.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Barack Obama’s Personal Chef, Tafari Campbell Found Dead
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks