Steve Bannon’s War Room broadcasts live from East Palestine, Ohio as a part of “Abandoned” presented by Real America’s Voice. Bannon speaks with mothers whose children have had severe medical reactions following the train derailment and burn. Babies have been experiencing strange rashes, fevers, coughing, and other ongoing symptoms.
“The biggest issue were dealing with is we live 80 feet from the creek and every time it rains it stirs the toxins up and that’s when the rash gets to this point and gets really bad. I’ve experienced severe headaches and have been having nose bleeds lately,” explained one mother.
“Babies Are Not Safe” | East Palestine Babies Experiencing Rashes Since Train Derailment – Stephen K Bannon’s War Room
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More