A catastrophic earthquake, registering a magnitude of 7.2, struck the rugged terrain of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains, leaving a trail of destruction and despair in its wake.
The Moroccan interior ministry has said that the death toll in the earthquake has increased to 820, with at least 672 people injured.
The tremor’s devastating impact resulted in a staggering toll of over 800 fatalities, with hundreds more left injured and traumatized. As buildings crumbled and the earth shook, residents in major cities were forced to evacuate their homes in fear of further aftershocks.
The hardest-hit areas were remote mountain regions, where access proved to be an arduous challenge, complicating relief efforts and rescue missions.
Tragically, this earthquake stands as Morocco’s deadliest in over six decades, a somber reminder of the immense power of nature and the vulnerability of those living in high-risk seismic zones.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
At Least 820 Killed Near Marrakesh In Catastrophic 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video