Baltimore Police are currently at the scene of a mass shooting incident in the 800 block of Gretna Court, located in the Southern District.
Acting Commissioner Worley and the Public Information Officer (PIO) are present at the scene.
Police confirm that the victims are juveniles and they are from this same shooting.
Two women sustained gunshot wounds, they have a third victim as well but they have not been identified.
Officers from nearby districts are rushing to aid units on scene.
Officers report a crowd of over 100 people on scene.
Police are investigating the scene and have located multiple shell casings.
Officers have been advised they had at least 19 victims with gunshot wounds walk into a city hospital. Units on the scene are administering CPR to a victim.
Officers have increased the confirmed victim count to 30.
The designated media staging area will be at the intersection of 6th Street and Audrey Avenue.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
At least 4 dead, 26 injured after mass shooting at the Brooklyn Homes in South Baltimore
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks