A warrant has been filed for the arrest of two men responsible for the shooting that left a 29-year-old man dead in the Italian Village.
Micheal Mickens and Michael Mickens Jr. have both been charged with murder for the incident that occurred on June 19, 2023.
Columbus Police officers were called to the 900 block of N. 4th St. after a passerby called to report the body of a man was lying near the dumpsters near the back parking lot of a business.
Upon arrival, officers found Isiaha Thompson-Angus suffering from a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives were able to determine the victim was shot during a fight between both suspects during the early morning hours.
Contact the Columbus Police Homicide Bureau at (614) 645-4730 if you know the whereabouts of either suspect. Tips can also be made to Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 461-TIPS.
For more information on this crime and others like it, please visit our “help us solve a crime” page at www.columbus.gov/helpussolvecrime
Arrest warrants issued for Micheal Mickens and Michael Mickens Jr. responsible for the murder of 29-year-old Isiaha Thompson-Angus
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video