The Republicans love to pull the old “Democrats are the party of slavery” talking point. They also love to pull the similar “Abraham Lincoln, who freed the slaves, was the first Republican” line. Both of these statements are technically correct. But, just like they do with the Bible and the Constitution, Republicans also love to be very selective in what historical facts they remember.
Fortunately, we have Trae Crowder, working with ATTN, to provide the history that the Republicans would rather ignore, because it shows them to be the party of racism and hatred and why they are so against the civil rights movement. I guess you could say that they are a bunch of inconvenient facts.
Open thread below…
Are The Democrats Really The Party Of Slavery?
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks