Christopher Titus, like so many other people, has decided that enough is enough, and is dumping Elmo Muskrat and his dead bird app. It’s not a pretty break up, but they seldom are. The bird wasn’t dead until Elmo took over. Then he wrung its neck, cut its head off with a hatchet, and threw it on the grill for three days. That is one dead Tweety Bird.
The biggest problem for me is that there are now so many sites – Mastodon, Blue Sky, Threads, Post, Spout or Sprout or whatever it is, plus the old battleships of Facebook and Instagram. That thins out the good guys too much and makes it impossible to follow all the people you would like to follow. Plus, the new sites are getting to be just echo chambers. Everyone saying the same thing, ad infinitum. That gets awfully boring too.
Open thread (not Threads, per se) below…
Another Nail In The Dead Bird App’s Coffin
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks