Catherine Engelbrecht and Greg Philips founders of True the Vote who were thrown in prison over their election integrity efforts are now facing a lawsuit in Georgia over allegations of ballot trafficking. They consider the suit to be a psyop but remain dedicated to their cause of investigating and securing election. Philips explains that they have some of the most advanced election technology available in order to do do.
American Patriots Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips Respond To Bill Barr
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks