Allison Walker Biography
Allison Walker is an American journalist currently working as a news anchor and reporter for Spectrum 13 News where she has been working since 2007. Walker is a three-time Emmy-award-winning entertainment reporter/anchor.
She has won three Emmy Awards for her work as an entertainment reporter and anchor. Her photographers and editors work together to create innovative, eye-catching content that is unmatched in the Central Florida industry.
She had the chance to connect people across America thanks to her work in radio. Allison earned a bachelor’s degree in science, technology, and culture from Georgia Tech in Atlanta. Her professional career began in the Southeast at CNN in Atlanta, where she worked first as a reporter for CNN Student News and later, when the Iraq War started, as an associate producer on the military desk.
She subsequently moved to KLBC in Laughlin, Nevada, wherein she additionally co-anchored the 5 p.m. news as well as served as the station’s top political correspondent, interviewing lawmakers from both Arizona and Nevada. Later, Allison relocated to Elmira, New York, where she produced and served as the weekend 6 and 11 p.m. anchor for WETM 18 News.
She swiftly attained the position of producer and anchor for WETM 18 News at Noon. As the lone health reporter for the station, Allison enjoyed her role and regularly contributed to general assignment stories.
Allison Walker’s Age
Allison was born in the USA, however, she hasn’t made her precise age public. When she celebrates her birthday is unknown.
Allison Walker Height
She stands at an average height of 5 feet 8 inches with a moderate weight.
Allison Walker Parents
She was born and brought up in the USA by her loving parents. However, she has not disclosed any further information on her family or her siblings. Ms. Walker graduated from Georgia Tech in Atlanta with a bachelor’s degree in science, technology, and culture.
Read Also: Maurielle Lue
Allison Walker Husband and Married
Allison Walker is happily married to her husband Mr. Ted Torres who is an Elvis tribute artist. Ms. Walker and Ted met in 2012 and wedded in the year 2016 after four years of dating. The couple are bless with beautiful baby girl named Mattie
Allison Walker Salary
Ms. Walker receives an annual salary of $85,000-$95,000 from her career as a news journalist. The normal pay of a news journalist ranges from between $ 24,292 and $ 72,507 which translates to an hourly average wage of between $ 10.15 and $ 31.32.
Walker Instagram account
Allison’s Social Media
- Katherine Webb McCarron Biography, Wiki, Age, Husband, Kids, Salary, College – July 14, 2023
- Allison Walker Biography, Wiki, Age, Married, Baby, Spectrum 13 News – July 14, 2023
- Annika Pergament Biography, Wiki, Age, Husband, National News – July 14, 2023
Allison Walker Biography, Wiki, Age, Married, Baby, Spectrum 13
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks