Cecilia Dapaah, the beleaguered Minister of Sanitation and Water Resources, has been replaced by Freda Akosua Oheneafrewo Prempeh, a three-time Member of Parliament (MP) for Tano-North Constituency and Minister of State in the Ministry of Works and Housing.
The Minister of State at the Presidency and Member of Parliament for Tano North, Hon. Freda Prempeh, has been appointed as the Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources, according to a statement released and signed by Director of Communications at the Presidency Eugene Arhin on July 25, 2023. She succeeds the Honourable Cecilia Abena Dapaah.
Following news that she had filed a lawsuit against her former “house helps” for allegedly stealing substantial quantities of cash in dollars, euros, and Ghana cedis from her bedroom, Mrs. Cecilia Abena Dapaah quit last week.
Many people on social media and in the news questioned how she was able to accumulate such wealth.
Since then, she has been detained by the Office Special Prosecutor, and her residence has been searched.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Akuffo Addo Appoints New Minister To Replace Cecelia Dapaah-CHECK.
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks