8-year-old child of off-duty Oklahoma City Police Department officer shot in chest by his 14-year-old brother in the Walmart parking lot in Choctaw, officials say.
Authorities have confirmed that the injured child is being airlifted for medical attention.
OKCPD confirms the gun belonged to the boys’ father who is an Oklahoma City police officer.
According to Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, “There was an accidental shooting at the Walmart in Choctaw at around 2:15 this afternoon.
Emergency crews are on the scene. Please avoid the area around NE 23rd between Henney Road and and North Choctaw Rd.
As an alternate route, please us NE 36th or NE 10th”.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
8-year-old child of off-duty OKCPD officer shot in chest at Choctaw Walmart by his 14-year-old brother
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks