Curtiss Wayne Weberg, a 70-year-old man from Cochise County, has been accused of firing at law enforcement in Tombstone on the night of Thursday, April 20.
The Cochise County Sheriff’s Office has charged him with aggravated assault of a peace officer and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and he has been apprehended.
The occurrence commenced at a trailer park close to 13 North 7th Street in Tombstone, resulting in a shelter-in-place order being implemented at 7 p.m. and eventually lifted at 9 p.m.
According to the Tombstone Marshal’s Office, emergency responders were summoned to attend to a medical crisis at approximately 6:28 p.m.
However, upon arriving at the location, Weberg purportedly discharged several shots.
It is unclear if Weberg had already commenced shooting before the arrival of the authorities, or if he initiated gunfire upon seeing them.
Despite the incident, law enforcement did not retaliate, and no casualties have been reported.
The inquiry into the matter is still ongoing.
70-year-old Curtiss Wayne Weberg in custody following active shooter situation in Tombstone
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More