A 25-year-old Cameroonian lady, Danny Zara is set to embark on a 200-Hour Sɛx-thon Guinness World Record challenge to break a record for the longest co! tus time.
This is true from a social post Danny made on her official social media pages to reveal her intention for her new feat – she revealed that her quest will be slated from July 17th to 25th.
She also claimed that she has received confirmation from Guinness World Record to proceed with her proposed record-breaking endeavor.
Sharing a photo of the flyer, Danny called on willing men to volunteer to be a part of the s-x marathon.
“Ladies and Gentlemen after due confirmation from the Guinness books of record i have decided to break a record🤲 of the Longest Sɛx Hour ( Sɛx_Thon), we have been dox great planification for a while now n today we decided to send out the official flyer, Planet Cameroon it is time for you to support your own so we can bring this book to our country make Nigeria no help us tearam😃
All we need now are guys that will Volunteer theirselves for this project to be carried out
Your girl is Loyal🔥💃💃🙏”
Check out a screenshot below:
We wish her all the best of luck.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
25-Year-Old Lady To Embark On 200-Hour Sɛx-Thon Guinness World Record Challenge
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks