Warren County Coroner Doug Huskey has identified the victim of the shooting on Blossom Lane that occurred on Saturday morning.
The deceased has been identified as Keon Williams, a 21-year-old resident of Vicksburg.
In the early morning hours on Saturday, a shooting incident in Warren County left three individuals injured, and tragically, a 21-year-old lost their life.
Authorities received a report shortly after 2:00 a.m., alerting them to the possibility of individuals being shot at the Azalea Apartments located on Blossom Lane.
Upon arrival, Warren County Deputies discovered a group of individuals gathered in the parking lot.
During the incident, three individuals sustained gunshot wounds, with a male and a female being struck in the leg, while the deceased was hit in both the leg and the head.
All three victims were transported to the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) for treatment. The Warren County Sheriff’s Office (WCSO) has been actively investigating the incident, conducting interviews with witnesses and reviewing security footage from multiple locations.
It remains unclear whether any of the victims were specifically targeted.
If you have any information regarding the incident, please contact Crime Stoppers at 601-355-3477. You may be eligible for a reward, and your identity will remain confidential.
21-year-old Keon Williams shot and killed outside Azalea Apartments on Blossom Lane in Warren County
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks